Wednesday, May 21, 2014

watch me grow // bump pics


So the picture above is actually me at 35 weeks, 4 days with the girls - crazy to think I am past this point now and there are two babies in that tummy... and I'm laughing because I'm glowing and loving being pregnant in this picture. I had gained over 30 pounds by this point and it was the end of June - I cannot believe how easy that pregnancy was compared to this one. Everyone makes comments like, 'your so tiny this time' and 'this has probably been a breeze' - ha! Just goes to show that each pregnancy can be totally different! 

Now to Henry's bump pics - I didn't take as many as I did with the girls, but here we go. It's always fun to look back and see how you progressed! I can tell in the pics where I felt sick because my stomach looks smaller or hadn't really grown any. We are big now though and Henry is definitely over six pounds and I've gained 10 pounds. We are still in a waiting game as to when he will arrive. My fluid is still low, but I'm maintaining. Prayers we make it to the 16th of June appreciated!!

8 weeks (left) and 13 weeks (right)

15 weeks

21 weeks

25 weeks
33 weeks

35 weeks


3 comments:

Holly said...

You are super cute! Can't believe how little weight you have gained. You certainly are right that every pregnancy is different!

Ashleigh said...

You look great!

Dad said...

I love you, Dad