The girls are in their first ballet recital next week. I pray that Henry and I stay healthy and I can actually go to the recital - the girls have worked really hard all year in ballet and they are SO excited to perform on a big stage. We recently got their costumes and have been practicing doing their hair and make up. I clearly had no idea what I was doing - good thing one of my best friends, Kirby, has been a ballerina her entire life and she gave me some great tips! (Use a cheap spray bottle, fill with water and wet hair completely, then use hair spray - genius!). The picture below is the day we practiced - blush, mascara and red lips. They were so excited. The picture above is from their professional picture day. I don't know if I'll every buy professional pics again (SO ridiculously expensive for ONE pose) but I figured this time was okay since it is their first time to do anything like this. They looked so beautiful and big in their costumes and they were just so excited about it all. This is definitely a perk of being a girl-mom! Sweet, precious girls; how I love them so.


No comments:
Post a Comment