Henry will be here in just a few days! Hard to believe it and I am so thankful I made it! Also hard to believe I've decorated two nurseries now... and will have to do a third once we move again. I never took pics of the nursery at the old house, which is sad because it was really cute! We set this house up as best as we could and it will be perfect for the summer. I still haven't taken pictures of the room, but still took this snap shot of his changing table and hospital bag.
The changing table was a hand-me-down from a friend that I painted with chalk paint (mixed french linen and duck egg blue, used clear and dark wax). The prints (which I adore!) are from the Animal Print Shop and were a baby gift from my dad and stepmom. The bag was a gift from a friend and is perfect because it matches bags the girls already have. I'll be sure to snap some pics of the rest of the room. The other picture is me at 38 weeks, 4 days. Daniel and I were going out to celebrate our 8th Anniversary and I think that was the first time in a long time I've been "dressed up" - ha! I'm definitely ALL belly and thinking Henry is going to weigh somewhere between 7-8 pounds!


No comments:
Post a Comment